Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bird With Vase

Bird with Vase-Collage on panel 8" x 8"- $100

$100



My new work is beginning to pile up all over the house and studio. So I thought for the new year I would add a way for someone to buy my art directly from my blog since that seems to be where I get the most visitors. I am still going to blog but with this added touch. If something comes of it fine. If not, well, I will still post it and it will continue to pile up!

Next week I begin my 6 week online class called "Extreme Composition" with Jane Davies. I am really looking forward to this class and it is my hope that I can add a bit more abstraction to my work through this class. I'll keep you posted as to how the class goes.

5 comments:

Connie Rose said...

I love this piece, Roberta! Good luck with sales from the blog -- it makes perfect sense to me. See you in Jane's class...and have a Happy New Year!

Roberta said...

Thanks Connie. We shall see how it goes!

Robbie said...

Very cool piece...what a great idea to 'put your workout there'....perfect....can't wait to see results from your class!

Robbie said...

Very cool piece...what a great idea to 'put your workout there'....perfect....can't wait to see results from your class!

Melva said...

Love this piece Roberta. Hope you get a lot from your course. I am very jealous. Keep us postedl